I haven't got very far with making Christmas cards this year, but got back into the swing of it with the Jolly Christmas set.
As is often the case, the idea that came to mind was multiple colours on an image, so out came the markers for some direct to rubber technique. I did cheat a little bit in using the Blushing Bride inkpad to ink up the top and bottom lines. As I was working on this my brain was ticking over how I would do the rest of the card, and initially I thought I would have the reindeer leaping more to the right hand side of the card, but when I started spacing things I found there wasn't a lot of room at the side... but plenty at the top. The idea to shape the top of the reindeer layer came not long after, and I have to say I am really pleased with how it came out. I trimmed the Sahara Sand cardstock to the width I wanted, then positioned it so it was half in/half out of the Deco Labels framelit so just the top edge would be cut.