Saturday, March 19, 2016

Rose Wonder Birthday

I hope you haven't been getting sick of all the Rose Wonder/Rose Garden cards, but I've had so much fun playing with them. I do promise though that this will be the last for a while. I thought it only fitting that I used Watermelon Wonder for a Rose Wonder card.

I really am loving Tip Top Taupe as another neutral colour to use. I find it so fascinating how seemingly small differences in colour can affect the overall look of a colour combination - as well as how much of each colour you use!


Once again I cut the rose twice and trimmed one of the pieces down so it was just the flower part, and mounted that right on top of the full piece. The fine tip glue pen is fantastic for jobs like this.


And of course I couldn't call this card complete without some Wink Of Stella.




Rose Wonder stamp set & Rose Garden thinlits dies bundle 140804, Pear Pizzazz A4 cardstock 131290, Tip Top Taupe A4 cardstock 138343, Pool Party A4 cardstock 124391, Watermelon Wonder A4 cardstock 138341, Watermelon Wonder stamp pad 138323, Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace trim 138422, clear Wink Of Stella glitter brush 141897, Fine-tip glue pen 138309, dimensionals 104430

No comments: