Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blue For You

I've been wanting to break out Wanted again for a while, and the set has been sitting on my desk for about a week, waiting for the right moment. Last night was it... I hadn't wanted to use a typical colour combination for this set, then I thought of using a colour combination from a card Jayne demonstrated at our recent team meeting, and my brain started ticking over with ideas. The card is pretty simple in design, being based on Beate's latest sketch, but I also decided to make two cards at the same time and step up the second one a little. I'll share that one with you tomorrow.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Stamp Sets: Wanted, Occasional Greetings
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Mellow Moss, Soft Sky
Accessories: Blue Bayou "marker" (blender pen + refill), Soft Sky "marker" (blender pen + refill), Not Quite Navy marker, Always Artichoke marker, 1 3/8" circle punch
Show watched while creating: Stargate Atlantis, Bones

2 comments:

Beate said...

Love the colors you picked for this set, Carol! Great card!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Kristie said...

That's just gorgeous Carol! I also got CS&P yesterday and your *Joy* card was stunning!!! Congratulations! I love seeing people I know get published :)