Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Overwhelmed

Yesterday afternoon I got home from school pick-up and finally had some time to get creative (the kids were playing nicely at that stage). I looked at my new stamps... and did nothing! I couldn't decide where to start! So I had a clean-out instead, and I'll try again this morning. So unfortunately no nice, hot off the press card to pretty up the blog for today, but I will post a pair of cards I made on the weekend for a challenge at The Scrappers Stash :

PSX Santa, Stamp-It "North Pole", Penny Black "Seasons Greetings" and Stampin' Up! French Script stamps; VersaFine Olympia Green, Brilliance Lightening Black and VersaFine Imperial Purple inks; Bazzill, Favini, Worldwin Colourmates and unknown cardstock used; DMC gold thread and skinny cream and thin plum satin ribbons

No comments: