Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It started with a...

mess on my table! After making some things last week, I found this pile of scraps on my table. I looked at them and thought "they make a great colour combination". This is what I made using them:

(sorry about the dodgy photo, a storm was on it's way and it was very black outside)

Certain Celery card base stamped with the Fine Lace background stamp in VersaMark, watering can and sentiment stamped in StazOn on Whisper White, watering can coloured in wtih watercolour crayons and blender pen. Coloured image mounted on Tempting Turquoise then onto cardfront, sentiment mounted onto Cameo Coral, then onto Apricot Appeal, then onto cardfront. Three small Bashful Blue buttons adhered to the Apricot Appeal using mini glue dots. Ultimately not enough Cameo Coral and Tempting Turquoise as I would have liked, so I think I will be playing with this colour combination again... but I think it came out ok.

No comments: