Monday, March 19, 2007

Petal Print Moment

While pulling out cardstock for the card I posted yesterday, I pulled out a few other pieces I thought would work well together and then put this together:
I love how the colour came together on this! As luck would have it the Stampin' Up! inks were a good match for the cardstock (the blue and green I think are Prism). I inked the solid full daisy from Petal Prints with my Bashful Blue and Apricot Appeal markers and stamped if randomly on a scrap piece of Whisper White, then stamped over it with the outline inked with Apricot Appeal and Lovely Lilac markers. The Stamp-It sentiment was once again stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black before being punched out with the 1 1/4" square punch.

And in case anyone is wondering, I am up early watching Australia play The Netherlands in the cricket World Cup :-)

No comments: