Monday, March 19, 2007

Again with the Cuttlebug!

Pretty simple, but how could I cover up that embossing???
This is another card I put together on the weekend. I think the textile embossing folder is my favourite from the current range, and felt some hodge podge would be a very fitting match. The little sentiment stamp is from Stamp-It, inked with a combination of Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip and VersaFine Sepia (inking with the Choc Chip first, stamping off onto scrap paper, then inking with the Sepia). I had to have quite a play to figure out a brown that would match the layer of scrap cardstock the embossed background is mounted on. The sentiment and card base are a Prism cream cardstock. I added a few Prima's each side of the Aged Copper hodge podge frame to pretty it up without covering much of the embossing.