Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Blossoms

Playing with the same colour combination, this time I used a Cool Caribbean Long Note card as the base. I thought the long stemmed Bothway Blossoms would be perfect for these cards, but even they fell a bit short for what I had in mind... hinding behind the sentiment is where I extended the stems. The flowers are stamped in StazOn black on Whisper White cardstock and coloured with watercolour crayons and blender pen. This is then layered on Mellow Moss over more of the striped patterned paper (using ds foam tape) with an Almost Amethyst scallop edge and brad accents from Art Stamps. The All Year Cheer I sentiment is stamped on Whisper White using StazOn, punched out with a 3/4" circle punch, edged with black marker and layered on Pale Plum (originally punched out with the large oval punch, then the tips were "punched" twice with the corner round (guard removed)), attached using the Celebrate stitched ribbon.

No comments: