Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cameo Giraffe

I know, I've been quiet again. But I'm here now, so on with the show smile

Another friend had a baby (I've also recently uploaded a baby card over at the Elite Challenges blog), so I got another chance to play with the Bundle of Joy set. I needed another girl card, but wanted something a bit different this time, so I went with Cameo Coral and Close to Cocoa. The giraffe was stamped on watercolour paper using StazOn ink and coloured using an Aquapainter to pick up colour from the lids of the inkpads (using Lavender Lace to 'ground' the giraffe). The giraffe was then mounted on layers of Close to Cocoa and Blush Blossom. The Cameo Coral cardbase has been randomly stamped with VersaMark ink on the bottom less-than-half. I stamped the sentiment from the Rivetting set using Close to Cocoa ink, then stamped the shadow circle from the same set in Blush Blossom ink and the safety pin was coloured using the fine end of the Cameo Coral marker. This was punched out using a Carl CP-11G (I think...) circle punch and layered on a Cameo Coral 1 1/4" circle, then all mounted onto the card front.

No comments: