Friday, August 15, 2008

Father's Day #1


Father's Day in Australia is just over 3 weeks away, which might sound like it is still a way off but these things have a way of sneaking up on you. I also have to mail my Dad's card, so like to get it done with a bit of breathing space as it could take a while to get to him in the mail. This year, thanks to the Occasional Greetings set, I actually have a stamp that says "Happy Father's Day" so it is getting quite a work out! For this card I have used one of my favourite "non feminine" colour combinations, and I'm sure I can get away with the twill because it's not really ribbon is it?

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky
Stamp Sets: Occasional Greetings, Linen
Ink: Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Twill, Aged Copper Hodgepodge, dimensionals
Show watched while creating: Olympics

1 comment:

Dani Fender said...

I still really love this colour combi! Yes that is a typo but I thought it was funny and left it in!