Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Crabby Claus


Another simple Crab & Company card for you, this time a Christmas card with traditional colours for a very non-trad Christmas image. The hat was stamped separately, coloured and cut out to attach above Crabby's eyes... I was tempted to have it all jaunty over his eyes but thought I'd be the only one to get that, so the hat sits levitating over his eyes.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Glorious Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Crab & Company, Polka Dot
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Real Red
Accessories: watercolour pencils, aquapainter, Bold Brights brads
Show watched while creating: X-Files movie

2 comments:

Christina Ammann said...

Jö, die Karte ist denn süss, schlicht mit grosser Wirkung.
LG Christina

Tracy said...

thanks Carol for showing me what to do with all my bold bright carstock! I never use it but as I am getting the crab & co stamp set before the special runs out, I guess I have a few ideas! lol thanks for sharing ;)