Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inklings Cyberstamp Challenge 2

The second challenge for the Inklings cyberstamp was a sketch challenge, based on a card in the Stampin' Up! catalogue.


I originally didn't plan to have paper piercing around my image just as it was done in the original card, but I saw this set sitting on my desk and thought it would be fun to pierce around the heart - it also meant I had done the last challenge for the Elite Challenges blog for February. The dotty papers from the Prints packs works in really well too. I think this is the closest I have followed a sketch ever!


You can see all my Elite Challenge cards for this month over at the Elite Challenges blog.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose
Stamp Set: Polka Dot Punches, Happy Everything
Inks: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: paper piercing tool, Prints paper in Old Olive and Rose Red, scallop edge punch, Celery grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, Word Window punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

Ramona Michaluk said...

Beautiful card Carol - simple yet very effective. I love your choice of colours and like the idea of the piercing around the heart. It really sets it off beautifully along with the little tag. Great job!