Monday, March 30, 2009

Cinema Saturday #24

In keeping with my tradition of late...Here's my card for Cinema Saturday #24, the movie being Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I've watched the Gene Wilder one many a time, so I watched the Johnny Depp one (for only the second time all the way through - it's the way it is when you have kids and they are watching something when you have things to get done) in preparation for this card. I had forgotten how funny the newer one was, lots of one-liners that had me giggling my head off. In the end though I feel I used elements common to both movies... Cocoa and Chocolate (for obvious reasons), both Wonka's have purple and red in their clothing, and the green is for the grass in that first real room of the factory that the kids go into - where everything is edible (though the shade of green is definately more of a 2005 shade).

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Close To Cocoa, Orchid Opulence, Cameo Coral
Stamp Sets: Priceless, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Elegant Eggplant, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Bold Brights brads, dimensionals
Show watched while creating: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Rabbit-Proof Fence

1 comment:

Night Owl Designs said...

Love the chocolate and red/purple combination. Looks very yummy indeed :-)