Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby Bear

Remember me saying purple & aqua was one of my favourite colour combinations? Well here it is again! And isn't that little bear such a cutie? Sorry for the poor photo, but I didn't have a chance to do the full set up for a photo shoot before I needed to post this off.


It's been quite some time since I have watercoloured, so it was nice to give it a go for this card. I really wanted to make a feature of it too, so I kept the rest of the card pretty plain.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Naturals Ivory, textured Baja Breeze, Wisteria Wonder, watercolour paper
Stamp set: Give A Gift
Ink: StazOn; Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush and Bashful Blue used for watercolouring
Accessories:Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Scallop circle punch, aqua painter, dimensionals

No comments: