Thursday, April 26, 2012

Glitter Glitter Glitter!

I know a lot of crafters lurve glitter, and I am no different. I went to town with the glitter on this card, and I am really happy with how it came out!


The construction of this card was pretty straight forward, but it did take a bit of time. I cut out the letters from Sticky Sheets using the Simple Letters Alphabet dies and the zigzag from the Tasteful Trims die. The set doesn't have an exclamation mark, so I just cut a second 'l' and dot from an 'i'. I arranged them on my paper, then one by one peeled off the top protective layer, applied the glitter, removed excess, then moved on to the next letter. With 8 different colours of glitter, that was a lot of tapping off excess gliter... and you know what that means! Yes, I had glitter all over me and all over my floor! I like to think I have done my part for releasing glitter back into the wild ;)

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise
Stamp set: none!
Ink: none!
Accessories: Afternoon Tea DSP, Sticky Sheets, Simple Letters Alphabet die, Tasteful Trims die, Fine Galaxy Glitter, Fine Supernova Glitter, Fine Cosmo glitter

No comments: