Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Merry Little Tree

One of the very popular sets from the Holiday Catalogue is Festival of Trees, and I wasn't imune to it's allure. It's a very versatile set, I have seen many different styles done with it, but I thought I would go for something a little different (gee, how unusual!). I also put a spin on the traditional Christmas colours with a soft pale green & bright pinkish reds.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Rose Red, Vellum, Whisper White
Stamp set: Festival of Trees
Ink: Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz marker, Strawberry Slush marker, Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine, Word Window punch, Tree punch, Circles collection die, Large Scallop die, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, dimensionals, On Point embossing folder

No comments: