Monday, December 08, 2014

Olive Or Razzleberry?

I've had my head down working on finishing my Christmas cards, and completely forgot to blog! To make up for it a little, here are two cards:

Well, kind of two cards... they're really just variations but the more the merrier right? ;)

I know a number of people who hate production-line style card making, and yet others who design one card and that is the Christmas card they send to everyone - whether it be 20, 50 or 100 times they have to make the card! I find I just get too many ideas that I want to have a go at to settle on one design, but sometimes even with a design I can't decide on a particular way to have the colours. For this card I planned on making a batch of eight, but once I started colouring in I changed my mind about which way I'd like the colours. Ultimately I went for a real mix... some had olive collars with olive in the middle of the hat, others had the razzleberry there with olive top and bottom of the hat. I then mixed it up even more by having two of each on the different card bases I had come up with. This would be one way of mixing up production-line Christmas cards!

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Old Olive or Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Stamp set: Santa Stache
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Old Olive Blendabilities, Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities, Smoky Slate Blendabilities, Skin Tone Blendabilities, Word Window punch, Window Frames collection die, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Old Olive or Rich Razzleberry 1/8" taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, Brights Collection DSP Stack (retired design)
Shows watched while creating: Forever, Arrow, The Flash

No comments: