Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cheerful Browns

I seem to be really into quite a simple look for Christmas cards at the moment. I've always liked the look of white on kraft, and I thought it would look good with the Cheerful Christmas set. I decided rather than having just white and Crumb Cake I would add Baked Brown Sugar into the mix. Now, doesn't that sound delicious, brown sugar and cake! And then there's Baker's Twine! Speaking of which, I thought it would be a bit thick to straight up use the Baker's Twine to suspend the ornaments, so I split the strand into it's four parts and used one of these. Much better! I think the rest of the card is pretty straight forward, but if you need any clarifications, just leave a comment below.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake
Stamp sets: Cheerful Christmas
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: white embossing powder, Scallop Edge Border punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine

No comments: