Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Catching Up With The Captain

I know, I know, it's been a bit of a break again! Got tied up with some other things and really haven't done a lot of creating of late. But I do have this to share, a Captain America inspired card:
I had actually made this a little while ago, indeed I made a few Captain America cards but this one is quite different to the others, so I thought I'd share this now and maybe share the others another day. With The Avengers: Age Of Ultron hitting cinemas - or already hit depending on where you are in the world - there'll probably be a new wave of Cap fans and maybe you can find some inspiration here. And it doesn't take a lot if you are looking to re-create this card! I will have another Avengers card to share soon, but tomorrow I am heading off for Stampin' Up! Convention on the Gold Coast, so my next post will be of a little something I will be giving to some other demos.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: