Friday, June 05, 2015

A Day Stacked With Ice Cream

It's been pretty chilly here lately, and the only way I usually do ice cream in this weather is on the side of some hot dessert (mmm, pie). However, with the new set Sprinkles Of Life I can have the ice cream without the extra chill! Well, I do also miss out on the delicious flavour... I might have to do something about that later...

So for this card, I wanted three scoops, but just to be difficult I wanted the card in the landscape orientation. To help accomodate that I teamed the basket stamp with part of the cone stamp, which I inked up using the Crumb Cake marker. This stamp set is a transparent photo-polymer one, but using such a light colour it was still hard to line things up perfectly, so the handy-dandy Stamp-a-ma-jig ably assisted with that :) To get a light impression on the Vanilla cardstock, since we don't have Vanilla ink I inked the stamp with Crumb Cake and stamped it off on scrap paper a couple of times before stamping on the cardstock.

The ice cream theme dictated the colours they used - they had to be yummy!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: