Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Enjoy Your Day

Hello again! Today I have a card featuring a number of products from the up-coming Occasions catalogue.
Oooh! That gorgeous Blushing Bride shimmer paper again! I'm really not one for wearing pink, but I do often enjoy creating with it. The flower dies are from the Botanical Builders Framelits dies. There are so many dies in this set, the envelope is jam packed with flowers and leaves. I've used three different flowers dies and one stamen die here, and if you look closely you might be able to pick out that these flowers all have the exact same shape - I love that! With the two that I layered I positioned them so that the petals lined up with the matching petals on the other flower, but you can always have things more hap-hazard.


I also love the large flower I have used here, with it's petals being cut with an inner and outer section. And then there are the coordinating Botanical Garden Jewels! The Mint Macaron flowers in the background are from the Botanical Gardens designer series paper, another style of flower that you will also find in the framelits set. There are so many wonderful coordinating items in this suite.

It was only when I was putting together my colour graphic that I realised these colours are very similar to those I used on the Pink and Gold Delicate Ornament card, so it's a nice demonstration of how different something can look with changing one colour, and how you use the colours.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: