Another set I've been hankering to play with is the Rose Wonder stamp set and dies. Considering what I did with the Delicate Ornaments and Butterfly thinlits, I think it was obvious what I would do with these dies.
After mounting the rose, leaves and sentiment on a Lots Of Labels die cut, I felt the the leaves didn't stand enough from the Cucumber Crush patterned paper I was planning to use as a background, so I layered a piece of vellum over the top. I attached the vellum to the card behind the label, since adhesives show through the vellum. However, in the humid weather we have been having lately the vellum was curling up a bit at the edges. To minimise this I wanted to attach it in more places and closer to the edge, so a few rhinestone jewels help to hide the glue.
I did brush the clear Wink Of Stella over the Watermelon Wonder patterned paper pieces, but I failed to get a good photo of it :/
A very primary colour scheme for me today: