Friday, March 16, 2007

Getting 'buggy with it

My first Cuttlebug card:
I thought the full 'Petal Prints' daisy was a good match for the flowers on the Stylised Flower embossing folder. Both the daisy and the sentiment (from the "All the Best" set) were inked with Cameo Coral and Ruby Red markers. The daisy was stamped on some cream cardstock that was in my scraps drawer (which I first used for the embossed background), the sentiment stamped on Creamy Caramel. I mounted the daisy onto some Ruby Red, then mounted that onto the Creamy Caramel using some double-sided foam tape. All this is layered on Cameo Coral and then onto the embossed background, which is mounted on a Ruby Red base card. Down the bottom I added three buttons from the Earth Elements/Neutrals button collection, attached to the card using mini glue dots.

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

What a great card, I love it. I've ordered a Cuttlebug and can't wait to get it. Should be soon now.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous as always Lavs - loving what you're doing with your bug!