Friday, March 09, 2007

swap cat

I took part in a swap on Angela Sargeants forum, and the returns are now making their way home (or already arrived), so I thought I would share the card I made for it.
I used the Stampin' Up! "Cool Cat" set (which is on the retiring list, so you had better be quick if you want to snap her up!), cardstock is Whisper White, Certain Celery and Orchid Opulence. A silver brad (from the vintage brad collection) is used to attach the tag, silver cord and light pink organdy ribbon tied together and attached above the presents with a mini glue dot, and the presents are popped up on dimensionals. All stamps were "inked" using markers in Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence and Brocade Blue. All products Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! wonderful :D Can't wait for mine to arrive now.