Monday, January 14, 2008

Sale-a-brate good times!

Who doesn't love free rubber (especially when it is purple)? Stampin' Up's Sale-a-bration is on again, with benefits for customers, hostesses and recruits - everybody wins! As a customer, for every $100 you spend during January and February you earn a free stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. As a hostess, if sales for your workshop (or catty party) are over $600 you get a free SAB set too! And for those who sign up to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you can select a set to the value of $79.95 from the Idea Book and Catalogue - for free! Readers of Scrapbooking Creations can also score themselves an added bonus if they sign before the end of Feb. If you'd like to know more about any of these offers, contact me and I'd me happy to help. The Sale-a-bration sets can be viewed here (you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the brochure).
Recently I was able to attend a gathering at my upline, Jayne Mercer's place. Fellow stampers threw some challenges out to us and I managed to get some stamping done (there's always a danger more talking than stamping will take place wink). This little card is a pocket note from the Summer Mini catalogue. Our challenge was to create something using the colours Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Pale Plum. I've used the Sale-a-bration set Merci, stamped in Stazon Jet Black and coloured with a blender pen and markers (markers scribbled on a palette and the colour picked up with the blender pen), then a litle bit of gingham ribbon to finish it off. These little pocket cards are so cute, I loved having my first play with them!

No comments: