Sunday, November 09, 2008

Embossed For You


Here's something else from the scrap drawer. I had been working on this card in dribs and drabs for a while, and all it needed was assembly... only thing was I couldn't remember how I was going to lay it out! If this isn't what I had originally intended, it's pretty close. Probably my favourite part of this card is the sentiment, I love the stamping with the brads on top! I also really love the effect of the white embossing on the main flower. This stamp set, One of a Kind, and it's coordinating Boho Blossoms punch are in the Spring Mini catalogue, so if you'd like to order them you'd better get in quick! The Spring Mini finishes November 30th.

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Whisper White
Stamp Set: One of a Kind
Inks: VersaMark, Rose Red, Soft Sky
Accessories: white embossing powder, Bold Brights brads, Boho Blossoms punch, 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals

2 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Very cute! I love the brads in the stamp too!

Night Owl Designs said...

This one looks perfect for summer! Another fab card Carol.