Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Welcome Best Thoughts!

The day has come! From today you can order products from the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalogue :D The set I have used today, Best Thoughts, is one you can only get from hosting a workshop or placing an order that qualify for Stampin' Rewards - or Hostess Dollars under the old system. All these changes can be a little confusing, but playing with this new product is definitely fun!

After I did my Petal Potpourri card I've really been bitten by the watercolouring bug again, so these stamps were perfect to let me have another play with it. The butterfly and flower were both stamped on watercolour paper with black StazOn, watercoloured, then cut out.

Just the two new In Colors in this card, here's the colour graphic for easy reference -

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: