Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Convention Swaps Part III

Leading up to convention, my daughter Shaelea recieved a birthday invitation for a party on the Sunday while I was away... so I couldn't leave the card to do the night before! I asked Shaelea what card she'd like to give and this is what she came up with... simple yet cute, so I decided to make some more for Convention swaps. My girls call this little guy Chubby Owl, I think he's their favourite stamp in the entire catalogue (beat that Sock Monkey!)

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Pale Plum, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Perfect Plum
Stamp Set: Owl Together Now
Ink: StazOn Jet Black; Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip for watercolouring
Accessories: Almost Amethyst marker, So Saffron marker, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, aquapainter, blender pen, dimensionals
Show watched wile creating: Twilight

2 comments:

Mad said...

Love the card and am ignoring all comments and references to Stan or Willis!! PMSL

Night Owl Designs said...

Chubby Owl?! LOL, love it!