Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Convention Swaps Part IV

This is actually the first card I did as a convention swap but I've ended up showing them all out of order... because I had to show you the Twilight ones first! This one was a bit of a lazy one too, because I had initially designed it for a "Card in a Box" for the Inklings team meeting a few weeks before. I made 20 of these, and was running out of Artichoke brads so created two other colour combinations (I even worked out another 2 colour combinations but never got around to making them). The Artichoke one was the only one that used Vanilla cardstock, so was the only one that I went over the white stitching of the ribbon with a Sahara Sand marker (so the white stitching didn't look so odd beside the Vanilla cardstock).

All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Kraft, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Stamp sets: Noone Like You Simply Sent kit, Bella's Border
Inks: Always Artichoke, VersaMark
Accessories: Baja Breeze double stitched ribbon, Rich Regals brads, Sahara Sand marker, Eyelet border punch
Show watched while creating: there was definately some Twilight, but the rest I have forgotten now
All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Kraft, Brocade Blue, Whisper White
Stamp sets: Noone Like You Simply Sent kit, Bella's Border
Inks: Brocade Blue, VersaMark
Accessories: Bashful Blue double stitched ribbon, Rich Regals brads, Eyelet border punch
Show watched while creating: there was definately some Twilight, but the rest I have forgotten now
All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Kraft, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Stamp sets: Noone Like You Simply Sent kit, Bella's Border
Inks: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, VersaMark
Accessories: Chocolate Chip double stitched ribbon, Rich Regals brads, Eyelet border punch
Show watched while creating: there was definately some Twilight, and I remember some Bones but the rest I have forgotten now

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hey there chicki,

Firstly, let me say your swap cards are all GORGEOUS!! Love them!

And secondly, my 12 days are lapsing very quickly and I STILL havent got to folding a ball!! Have had 3 workshops to prep for, plus I got 2 orders for covered journals so have been madly trying to get those done too! I just want ONE DAY where I have nothing to do - just one! lol

Take card chicki!

Karen
xo

Leigh said...

Carol, your convention swaps are lovely. I so wish I could have swapped with you. Maybe next year.

EverydayRamblings365 said...

Loving your colour combos.....