Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stained Glass-esque Delicate Ornament

There are many beautiful products in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue, but the one thing I absolutely knew I would be top of my list was the Delicate Ornaments framelit dies. The coordinating Embellished Ornaments stamp set is of course lovely as well and available in a bundle with the dies for a 15% saving (which is what I bought!), but I was itching to get my hands on the dies in particular so I could play jigsaw with the little pieces, like I have in the past with the Lace Ribbon Punch and Butterfly Thinlets.
 I'll be popping this card in to go on the display boards at OnStage Local today, and will have a bit of a tutorial up in a few days showing my process for creating things like this. For now, I am off to enjoy my day of Stampin' Up! activities - including some sneaky peeks at the upcoming Occasions catalogue!

Colours used are:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: